Probable Lineups Statistical Comparision
(26)17 Goals 45(59)
(18)13 Assists 34(41)
(6.8) 7.1 Average Ratings 7.3 (7)
25.1 Average Age 28.1
180.5 Average Height (cm) 182.2
(1.2) 1.1 Shots pg 1.6 (1.3)
(46%) 50% Aerial Duel Success 59% (54%)
(0.9) 0.9 Dribbles pg 0.8 (0.8)
(1.4) 1.5 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.7)
- Manchester City
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Tim Sherwood has almost his full squad to choose from, though the returns of Jan Vertonghen, Younes Kaboul and Paulinho may be delayed beyond this game so as not to rush them back too soon.
- Furthermore, the new Spurs boss has had success playing with a consistent team, and may stick with the likes of Nabil Bentaleb.
- The main question will be whether or not Roberto Soldado returns to the starting lineup or Nacer Chadli keeps his place and Christian Eriksen adds another option in the middle.
- Alvaro Negredo, who could miss out with a shoulder problem, provides the main worry for Manuel Pellegrini, but in Edin Dzeko he has a more than adequate replacement lined up.
- David Silva is expected to recover in time to play.
- Samir Nasri, who has a fantastic record against Spurs, is the only certain absentee, missing out with a knee injury.
|Man City have won their last 7 matches in the Premier League.||Man City win2.05|
|There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Tottenham’s last 11 games in the Premier League.||Over 2.5 goals1.63|
|Tottenham have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 home matches against Man City in all competitions.||Over 2.5 goals1.63|
|Tottenham have won their last 4 matches in the Premier League.||Tottenham win3.81|
|Man City have been winning at both half time and full time in5 of their last 7 matches in the Premier League.||Man City win/win3.30|
|Man City have won 5 of their last 6 matches against Tottenham in all competitions.||Man City win2.05|
|Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4matches in the Premier League.||Over 1.5 goals1.18|
|Man City have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches in the Premier League.||Over 1.5 goals1.18|
|Tottenham are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 home matches against Man City in all competitions.||Tottenham win or draw1.83|
|* Best odds for selected bets are shown|
- Spurs will hope to put the memory of losing 6-0 at the Etihad earlier in the season firmly behind them, as they host a Manchester City side still looking to overtake Arsenal at the top of the Premier League.
- Tottenham have won 5 out of 6 league games with Tim Sherwood in charge and are now just outside the top 4. This will certainly be the biggest test of the manager’s credentials yet, though.
- Sherwood has got Spurs playing a more relaxed brand of football, but they could be cagey as they look to avoid another hammering. City have won their last 7 league games and are much improved on the road, though in drawing at Blackburn they showed a vulnerable side to themselves. Nonetheless, the visitors are huge favourites and it could well be a case of damage limitation for the hosts.
Tottenham 1 3 Manchester City
Prediction Related Bets:
Man City win2.05 1-3 scoreline15.00 Over 2.5 goals1.63